What will I draw?
- I will draw OCs if you have some sort of reference available.
- VERY MILD yuri. On a personal level, I'm not terribly comfortable with it, but I'm always trying to be more open-minded towards it. So to be inclusive and fair, I will put aside my personal feelings in regard to yuri and I will draw it--as long as you keep it very mild. I'm trying to be respectful by offering it in the first place, if you can't respect how I personally feel about it, maybe you should find someone else.
What won't I draw?
- I will not draw cars or terribly complicated mechs! Similarly, please keep things such as robots simple.
- I will not draw ponies.
- Animals in general are probably a no; I will try a practice run, but if I can't draw the critter you ask for, then I will have to reject it. Sorry.
- At this time, I will not draw NSFW art.
- Please do not try to rush me. I have no set timeline for how longs things will take, but please bare with me and be patient!
- As a general warning, I want to say that I'm not terribly good at drawing most animals once more. Please be warned there is a greater chance of me rejecting your commission if you request animals outside of an anthropomorphic form. This also goes for animal-esque creatures such as Pokemon or Digimon, I'm sorry. I will try, but there are no guarantees.
- Please be polite!
- I reserve the right to post the art I draw. Unless the commission is of a personal nature, in which case we can discuss it (and I will more than likely NOT post the art in question). Do not repost my art without crediting me! Similarly, I will sign my art--DO NOT REMOVE MY SIGNATURE.
- As I do traditional art, I will send you the scanned image. Colours may be slightly off as a result of traditional art, as I simply do not have access to as many colours as digital artists do. I will try my best.
- If you are not satisfied, I will discuss the issue with you; refunds will be considered, as will re-draws.
- I will offer small drabbles or oneshots. I haven't completely decided upon multi-chaptered works yet, so as of right now, they will not be offered.
- Payment in advance, please!
- For the time being, these'll be solely point commissions!
- Flat coloured Busts/Headshots- 200 points
- Waist-up, uncoloured- 300 points
- Waist-up, flat coloured- 400 points
- Full Body, uncoloured- 500 points
- Full Body, flat coloured- 600 points
- Multiple characters- Base price + 100-400 points per additional character
- Drabbles will be worth 100 points.
- Oneshots will depend on the length, but will be around 200-300 points.
- Simple colour backgrounds will be free. Specific or location based backgrounds will be an additional charge of 100-300 points.
- Prices may rise in the future!
Example work will be posted and linked to this journal as soon as I can!